WHAT IS YOUR HOME REALLY WORTH?
Here at www.whatismyhouseprice.com.au, we recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of any information provided to us by visitors to our site. In particular any information that may identify an individual â€“ this is known as "Personal Information".
Your personal information
Personal information about visitors to www.whatismyhouseprice.com.au is collected only when you intentionally submit it. For example, we may need to collect information that is required in order to fulfil the services offered by this site. This policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
How your personal information is collected
In the course of providing our services, we collect personal information in a variety of ways. For example, information is collected when you:
1. Submit a request form that is an enquiry about or request for one of our products or services.
2. Ask to be placed on one of our mailing lists.
3. Visit our web site.
We may from time to time receive and store certain automatic non-identifiable information relating to your use of, and behaviour on the site. For example, we may record information such as the areas of the site accessed by you, the time, date and URL of the pages requested by you, your browser software, your IP address, and/or the previous web site that you have linked to the site from. The recording of such information enables us to identify the areas of our sites that are most popular and to tailor the site accordingly. We may also collect personal information from third party service providers.
Use of personal information
We will generally use personal information to:
1. provide you with the products and services you have requested;
2. personalise and customise the advertising, products and services included on the site;
3. manage our business and enhance our products and services;
4. contact you and allow www.whatismyhouseprice.com.au representatives and registered agents to contact you; and
5. comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
1. Where you have consented
2. Where the secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information in such a way or
3. Where we are permitted or required by law, or it is in the interests of public safety to do so.
By providing your personal information you consent to us and our registered agents using your personal information to provide you with the service you have requested. Based on your preference, this may include contacting you by telephone, mail or e-mail to discuss products and services. You also consent to us and our registered agents, offering you products and/or services that you may be interested in, and this extends to goods or services from us or any third party.
Personal information may be disclosed:
1. Where you have consented;
2. Where disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted;
3. In special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our site's rights or property, users of this site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
4. If we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information. If you need to correct your personal informationYou can also request that information about you be accessed, corrected or deleted by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information by storing it in a secure environment, and when the information is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed, it will be destroyed or permanently de-identified. We will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. While we take all reasonable measures to safeguard against the unauthorised disclosure of personal information, we accept no responsibility for the conduct of third parties we have little or no control over.
Links to other sites
Further privacy information
www.whatismyhouseprice.com.au Copyright Â© What Is My House Price 2016.